-->

I Microblade My Eyes And That's the Result

It's an experience that changes the life of anyone who has an eyebrow. My natural eyebrows are rare, short and virtually nonexistent.
Halthy Eyes
I spent most of my twenty years experimenting with different modes of fusion and getting completely different results with each method.

Most makeup artists will tell you that their eyebrows should look like sisters and not twins. My property looks like a distant brother. So you can imagine how well I have finally experienced microblogging (and relieves).

For those who do not know what to do, consider it a semi-permanent tattoo. Using a set of tiny knives on a microblogging pen, an expert can use tools to create scratches such as hair and to put pigments under the integument, creating a perfect practical shape that will last from 1 to 3 years.

Having understood this concept, I did not need time to make an appointment with Kendra Bray, founder, and owner of Better Brows NYC.

First, I will not dispute my doubts. As a person who never had distorted or waxy eyebrows, the idea of a small knife piercing my face made me sick. Bray, however, kept me quiet for a long time before the procedure.

Before my appointment, he asked me to send pictures of my natural eyebrows so he could get a better idea of what he was doing. As soon as I arrived, we talked about my foreheads. I've never been so special, so I just asked them to close their eyes and look fuller.


From that moment, he spent a few minutes mapping the shape of each eyebrow with a pen. After choosing the final appearance, Bray dried both eyebrows with anesthetic cream (for pain relief) and allowed them to cure for 30 minutes. And then real pleasure begins.


With a special microplate tool and a pigmented paint, Bray drew a hair-like line in all the forms of eyebrows he had previously drawn. And after a few backs and forth between the two, the eyebrows of my dreams finally came true.

Even though the first procedure does not take long, tracking is what affects or destroys your new look.

 "Consider your forehead as anything you do for your paring," Bray said. "We constantly want integument cells to regenerate because we want the new derma to look radiant and youthful, and we use our eyebrows to stain the integument and slow the development of the cells."

Let your tattoo dry for 10 days after the procedure. This means that you must be very careful when washing your face and make sure that cleansers, lotions, and ointments are protected from the eyebrows. The pod under the eyebrows is tense and tense after the tenth day. In this case, you can apply coconut oil.

In addition, you can expect a darker color immediately after the procedure, which is normal. During the healing process (about 6 to 8 weeks), the darker pigments fade and the derma softens.

Bray also notes that scabies is a routine and "we will not see them". Most people will not even be able to say what happened unless you tell them and confront them. A crust has disappeared, you could give the derma a little shine, new integument that regenerates underneath and disappears after a few days. "

Although a tear gas hit me one day, I was obsessed with the results and could not help but look in the mirror. Seriously before and after the review:

Perhaps the most important conclusion of this experiment is the assumption that only fine eyebrows need this kind of work.

Bray added, "Many people think," Oh, I have hair in my eyebrows. I do not need microblogging. "One of the benefits of microblogging is that you have the perfect shape after publishing, so you can easily take care of it at home."

Are you still curious about the costs, the aftercare and how do you find the experts for microblogging? Click play to learn more about our last live segment on Facebook and make an appointment with Better Browsing NYC. Officially approved by ESSENCE!
LihatTutupKomentar
Cancel

Iklan Header