-->

Leisure A Web Designer

This month I feel a bit lonely as a designer and web developer "without a desk", not alone, because I have no boyfriend, eh :) "That's normal" :(, but that works I had one, and it was the time Working without a job seemed very useless, such conditions might be very desirable for office workers, but these conditions are not so exciting for me :) I was very thirsty for work and new things.

If you think positively, this condition is not so bad because you can learn new things with a lot of free time (new techniques in programming languages ​​we master, or a new programming language you master are a graphic artist who can practice again so that Skills are more stable

Finally, the choice fell.
It turned out that I had not done so because I had decided to update the dynamic web system (probably a simple CMS for private projects) that I had before. And finally, I have version 2 of my previous system with new features. At the end of May, a company requested a proposal to improve the website. Finally, two days at the end of the month would be useful to analyze the website and prepare the proposal. Hm ... so much free time is not wasted too much, because sometimes it is very useful, even if it does not produce material in the form of money, but the old system improves that can save time. the future and hopefully the proposal will be accepted. Amen.

Another alternative.

Are there other alternatives to reduce the available free time so as not to be wasted?

The answer is a lot, for example:


We can read articles that have accumulated in the FeedReader list * if you want to read them.
Prepare a new business in addition to your current job.
We can also enjoy free time outside the city to create a new atmosphere.
Visit friends or relatives who rarely meet because they are too busy.
Use it as much as possible to really rest.
Etc.
Do not waste our time :)

Okay, see you in June, my friend, I hope there will be a lot of work in June.
LihatTutupKomentar
Cancel

Iklan Header